Agriculture / Élevage
Art / Arts graphiques
Commercial / Marketing
Communication / Publicité
Comptabilité / finances / Assura
Électricité / Électronique
Esthétique / Coiffure
Gestion / Management
Hôtellerie / Restauration / Tour
Informatique / Internet / Téléco
Mécanique / Électromécanique
Ménagers / Services domestiques
Santé / Environnement
Secrétariat / Assistance
Traduction / Interprétation
Transport / Logistique
Job Opportunities : Francophone Africa Security Leader
Francophone Africa Security Leader
GE Global Growth Organization
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We are looking for someone who would serve as the senior security leader for all Security and Crisis Management (SCM) programs for GE businesses across Francophone Africa . As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity.
Serve as the senior security leader for all Security and Crisis Management (SCM) programs for GE businesses across Francophone Africa, with particular focus on Cote d’Ivoire, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, Chad, Gabon, and Cameroon. However, as GE expands across West and Central Africa, the role will include a growing focus on nearly all Francophone African markets (this is the position “area of responsibility” – AOR).
• Take a lead role in the execution and training of the Region’s Crisis Management Teams in the AOR; this includes frequent travel (~40%).
• Conduct site security audits and design security protocols for GE projects and service sites.
• Manage the contractual relationship with all 3rd party security vendors across the AOR.
• Deliver regular security awareness briefings to GE staff, including mandatory Workplace Violence (WPV); ensure employee compliance with GE security standards.
• Lead journey management and executive protection across the AOR, ensuring compliance with GE security standards.
• Conduct compliance and security investigations as required.
• Identify regional emerging threats and establish and communicate mitigations.
• Ensure robust Business Continuity Plans in conjunction with Site Security Leaders and Business Security Directors.
• Serve as the primary SCM point of contact in the AOR for GE commercial teams; ensure SCM is seen as a business enabler.
• Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
- 12 plus years’ overall experience in a security-related role, either in the military, police, intelligence or corporate security; at least 3 years’ experience must be in a private sector security environment.
• Demonstrable leadership experience, including of military units, law enforcement teams, or corporate security units.
• Significant experience operating professionally across Francophone Africa.
• Right to work in Cote d’Ivoire without employee sponsorship.
• Fluent French and business-level proficiency in English.
• Robust network of security contacts in government and the private sector across the AOR.
• Strong presentation and critical thinking skills.
Comment Postuler :
Apply online at : http://www.ge.com/africa/careers/opportunities?keyword=&country=Cameroon
comments powered by Disqus.
Nous vous avons envoyé un e-mail, s il vous plaît confirmer votre abonnement!
S il vous plaît, indiquer l adresse e-mail valide
Adresse courriel incorrecte!