S. R. C.Cameroon Debt Recovery CorporationSociété à capital public – capital : 2 000 000 000 FRANCS CFAOPEN NATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER N° 02/ONIT/ SRC /CIPM/ 2018 OF THE 26TH NOVEMBER 2018ON THE RECRUITMENT OF A SECURITY COMPANY FOR THE SECURITY OF LOCAL MANAGEDBY THE CAMEROON DEBT RECOVERY CORPORATION (SRC) FOR THE YEARS 2019, 2020 AND 2021“EMERGENCY PROCEDURE”1. PURPOSE OF THE CONSULTATION NOTICE
As part of the security of goods and people across its various sites,Cameroon Debt RecoveryCorporation (SRC), launches an open invitation to tender for a company security, in anemergency procedure.
2. CONSISTANCE MISSION PROVIDERBenefits, the subject of this tender are divided in one (1) lot, as follows, and detailed in theTerms of Reference. - Care taking of professional building Yaounde ;- Care taking of professional building Douala ;- Care taking of the residence of the chairman’s Board of Directors ; - Care taking of the residence of the General Manager ;- Care taking of the residence of the Deputy General Manager ;- Care taking of Omnisport’s Archives;- Care taking of Elig – Essono’s Archives ;- Care taking of Bassa Ndogbong’s Archives ;- Care taking of BCD building of National Printing ;- Care taking of BCD building of Bastos.
3. EXECUTION PERIODThe coverage period is thirty six (36) months : - Binding section : from 1st January to 31 december 2019;- Second and third conditional sections : • from 1st January to 31 december 2020 ;• from 1st January to 31 december 2021.
4. EXPECTED COSTThe estimated cost of the contract is FCFA All Taxes Included two hundred thirty four millions(234 000 000) :- Binding section : FCFA 78 000 000 ;- The other twice conditional sections : FCFA 156 000 000.
5. PARTICIPATION AND ORIGINThe participation is opened to equal terms to consultants duly established in Cameroon.
6. FUNDINGThe services under this tender shall be financed from the CBC’ budget, fiscal N°64381, 64382,64383 and by the expenses of Liquidations and Mandates of fiscal 2019, 2020 and 2021.
7. PROVISIONAL CAUTIONNEMENTEach bidder must include in his administrative documents a deposit of submission of FCFA 4440,000 (four millions four hundred and forty thousand), issued by a first class bankapproved by the Ministry in charge of finance and listed in Exhibit 10 of this DAO .The amountof bail is valid for 30 (thirty) days beyond the original date of bid validity.
8. CONSULTATION OF THE TENDER FILEThe tender file may be consulted during business hours, at the Internal Tender BoardSecretariat situated at the SRC building, rue du Marché du Mfoundi, upon publication of thisinvitation tender.
9. ACQUISITION OF THE TENDER FILEThe tender file may be obtained at the SRC building, rue du Marché du Mfoundi, Yaoundé, uponpresentation of a treasury receipt attesting the payment of a non refundable fee of FCFA 175000 (one hundred and seventy five thousand) payable in account number°335988 in thename of the ARMP in BICEC Agencies.
10. SUBMISSION OF BIDSEach bid drafted in French or English in seven (07) copies, one (01) original and six (06) copiesmarked as such, must be received at the Secretariat of the Project Owner, not later than the10th December to 1pm. The offer should contain the following statement :OPEN NATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER N°02/ONIT/ SRC /CIPM/ 2018 OF THE 26THNOVEMBER 2018 ON THE RECRUITMENT OF SECURITY COMPANY FOR THE SECURITYOF LOCAL MANAGED BY THE CAMEROON DEBT RECOVERY CORPORATION (SRC)“EMERGENCY PROCEDURE”“To be opened only session counting”
11. TENDER ADMISSIBILITYThe required administrative documents must imperatively be produced originals or certifiedby the issuing authority or administrative authority copies (Prefect, Sub-Prefect ...), asstipulated in the Regulations of the Bid. They must be dated less than three (03) monthspreceding the date of submission of bids or have been established after the signing date of theNotice of Consultation.Any non-compliant with the requirements of this notice and tender documents offer will bedeclared inadmissible, including non-compliance with the models of parts of tender documentswhich will result in rejection of the offer.
12. OPENING OF BIDSThe bids shall be opened in two times. The bid opening with administrative documents and the technical bids will be made on the10th December 2018 at 2pm, by the Internal Tender Board of the RCC.The bid opening with the financial offers will be done at a later date after considering thereport of the Sub-Commission analyzes Offers.Any tenderer may attend the opening session or be represented by a duly authorized person.
13. EVALUATION CRITERIAEvaluation of bids shall be based on the following eliminatory and essential criteria :
13.1 Eliminatory criteria - absence of an administrative document;- non compliance of an administrative document (the tenderer still has 48 hours to complywith the non compliant document).- Lack of authorization by the competent authorities in Cameroon, for the security companyactivity;- No guardian references of at least three (3) financial institutions;- Technical Proposal containing financial information;- Technical note less than 80/100;- Incomplete financial offer.NB : False statement or falsified document ;13.2 Essential criteriaa) The technical bidsTechnical bids will be scored based on the following key criteria:
I. Overview of the offer : 05 pointsII. Labour Organization : 10 pointsIII. Professional references of the bidder : 50 pointsIV. Qualifications and competence of the Staff : 20 points
V. material and logistical means : 13 pointsVI. Evidence of Acceptance of Market Conditions : 2 pointsOnly bidders who have had administrative dossier and having obtained a technical grade of atleast 80 points out of 100 will be elected for financial bids.b) The financial DealsThe contract will be awarded to the bidder whose offer has been evaluated the best bidder,that is to say, the offer with the best technical and financial score and deemed compliant totender documents.The calculation of the technical and financial score will be done using the formula:80%NT + 20% NFNF = 100 x FmF(NF = financial score, Fm = the lowest bidder, F = amount of the proposal).
14. VALIDITY OF BIDSTenderers are bound by their tenders for a period of 90 (ninety) days from the deadline forsubmission of tenders.
15. METHOD OF SELECTION OF CONSULTANTThe contract is awarded to the bidder whose bid was recognized consistent with the DAO andevaluated the best bidder.
16. FURTHER INFORMATIONSecretariat at R.C.C., situated at RCC building, rue du Marché du MfoundiFurther information may be obtained during working hours from the Internal Tender Board, P.O. Box: 11 991Yaounde, Tel. : 222 22 09 11, fax : 222 23 38 33.
17. DENUNCIATIONFor any act of corruption, kindly call or send an SMS to MINMAP at the following numbers: 67320 57 25/699 37 07 48.
THE GENERAL MANAGER,Marie-Rose MESSI
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |