RECRUITMENT : INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
ECOBANK Cameroun S.A. is recruiting a Senior Credit Analyst in the CIB Department, ready to work across the national territory. Job grade: 7 Job level: 4C The position is based in Douala.
I. JOB PURPOSE
✓ Operational credit support to Corporate Bank with full accountability for the credit analyst process across client portfolios
II. KEY RESPONSABILITIES
CREDIT MANAGEMENT – 35%
• Accountable for the review, structuring and approval of credit facilities (CA Package-Spread, BIR, MAP CA Face, RAAC, Checklists, Documentation, CA remarks, CCM; CLMRs) together with the credit centers to ensure appropriate credit decision taken.
• All information required to complete the CA is to be obtained timely for the Credit commentary and analysis to be completed.
• All CA’s falling due within the period are to be submitted by the 15th of the month in which they are due. You are responsible for ensuring the timely submission.
• You will be directly responsible for all aspect of the credit analysis and the quality of the submission • You are required to ensure that the credit quality and integrity of your portfolio is maintained.
• To monitor the booking of credit facilities with credit administration
• All credit deterioration are to be advised immediately when knowledge of this comes to hand in order to protect the bank interests.
• Responsible for credit related advice and guidance on the corporate Business.
• Review corporate bank portfolio and ensure that a maximum NPL of 3% of portfolio and 1% of portfolio revenues is maintained.
• In liaison with the relationship officer and credit Administration Department, continuously monitor the portfolio risk in order to ensure an acceptable portfolio risk rating
• Provide back-office support to relationship officers.
• Proactively research market and client related aspects and communicate information obtained through market intelligence reports etc., to pre-empt business risks and opportunities.
• Responsible and accountable for all aspects of the bank’s lending relationship with customers.
• Responsible for accuracy and completeness of information supplied to the bank on which decision are taken.
• Responsible for monitoring the credit performance of customers and assessing on a continuous basis the customers condition dynamically whenever interim information is available and/or received.
• Pay regular visit to customers with sales officers (existing and prospects) and promptly document such visits to record pertinent information.
CUSTOMER SERVICE – 25%
• Achieve minimum customer service rating of very satisfied in terms of turnaround time in submission of credit application for approval.
• In conjunction with relationship officer, develop and maintain credible relationship with clients at appropriate levels through reliable, proactive service delivery and the application of specialist.
SELF DEVELOPMENT & TEAMING – 15%
• Remaining up to date on all bank credit policies, credit products, FX, interest rates as well as economic and social development in the environment
• Provide cover for other credit analyst in case of absence or work load
• You are required to avail yourself of the considerable web-based training that is accessible on the ECOBANK intranet site in order to enhance your knowledge and skills on products and services offered by the bank.
• You are to demonstrate by way of certificate that you have completed at least 01 meaningful product or risk training per quarter.
• You are required to appraise yourself of the various courses that are offered externally at approved/recognized educational institutions and identify those which you believe would be directly beneficial to further developing your knowledge and skills with a view to progressing your career in discussion with the CBH, appropriate course will be selected for your further educational enhancement.
RISK AND COMPLIANCE – 25%
• Ensure compliance with all group and regulatory policies and laws.
• Ensure credit facilities are structured in compliance with group credit and other policies
• Achieve ARR rating of acceptable.
• Perform all other duties as reasonably assigned
III. JOB SCALE
Frequently in interaction with GAMs/RAMs/LAMs.
IV. JOB PROFILE
Experience • At least 2-5 years sales experience in Credit Analysis, with good sales track record;
• Customer focused & results orientated;
• Good verbal and written communication skills in relevant languages to the accounts assigned;
• Ability to pull together various resources to sell and deliver customer solutions; • Good organizational and time management skills are highly desirable;
• Result driven team player.
Education • Bachelor’s degree/ HND /Licence or related field of study.
Personal • Analytical with good knowledge of credit policies and procedures, prior experience in credit process.
Attributes • Teamwork and Cooperation
• Decision Making & Supervising
• Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to ECM-Recruit@ecobank.com latest October 20th, 2020 at 5pm prompt, with the subject « Senior Credit Analyst, CIB »
NB: Only applications matching with the desired profile will be contacted.
Ecobank is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, etc…
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |