JOB TITLE: Finance Intern
PROJECT: Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM)
The purpose of the Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) – Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive Health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, GHSCPSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, GHSC-PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
• Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
• Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
• Global Collaboration to Improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
This is an opportunity for finance and accounting students to practically experience how it feels to work with the finance team of an international development firm. You will be exposed to our real-work environment which will enable you learn how to relate with people professionally, share ideas, build financial skills, and apply some of the knowledge that you have acquired throughout your studies.
• Verify the completeness of transaction supporting documents.
• Scan pending transaction supporting documents.
• Name and rename scanned files.
• Clean-up duplicate softcopies of supporting documents.
• Help with accounts receivable management.
• Update the Finance Payment Tracker.
• Collect information from other departments for budget-reforecast.
• Assist with the review and controls of Expense reports.
• Assist in filing social security and salary taxes.
• Provide general accounting support.
• Finance, Accounting, or related major.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in both English and French.
• Highly motivated with an openness to learn.
• Proficient in Microsoft, especially Excel.
• Smart, accurate and attentive to details.
• Demonstrated versatility and integrity.
• Compensation available.
• An opportunity to start building your professional network.
• Could attend department and inter-functional meetings.
• Opportunity to get answers to your scholarly questions.
• May receive an attestation of internship.
Propose compensation: 100.000 XAF (transportation and feeding)
Period of performance: 3 months renewable
Location of Internship: Yaoundé
Supervision: Finance Manager
Working hours: 8:00 AM– 4:00 PM
Application Instructions: Application Instructions: Please submit your letter of interest/motivation letter and CV by filling out the form found through the following link: : Finance Intern - USAID GHSCPSM (smartsheet.com) by July 23, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |