Our client, a multinational Oil & Gas company and E & P, is looking for an Inventory
Assistant M/F to accompany the strong development of its activities in Cameroon.
The Inventory Assistant supports the SCM Department in Procurement, Contracts,
Warehouse, and Inventory in preparing all aspects of inventory accuracy and material
movements across different warehouses and sub locations. He/she will actively contribute to
APCC material management and Inventory accuracy per business objectives and following
Key Accountabilities/Result Area
• Perform cyclic stock / stock taking checks, report discrepancies, reconcile and
suggest necessary adjustments to stock balances.
• Keep record of all interactions and transactions of data regarding inventory inquires.
• Understand and implement procedures to manage inventory shelf life and expiring.
• Control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks.
• Transfer material from Houston Transit, ex works, etc. to Douala sub locations once
• Carry out warehouse-to-warehouse Proactis transfers as required for inventory accuracy
• Store items orderly and easily accessible in warehouse based on protocol.
• Document all inventory movements (shelving recorders, sub location changes, packing
• Resource person for cycle count and stock audits.
• Assist Team Lead as needed
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits)
and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and
improve Company HSSE culture and performance
• N.B: The incumbent may perform other related duties as assigned
• Carry out tasks in accordance with Company Policy and the BOCP (Base Operational
• Have a good knowledge of offshore and onshore operations.
• Be familiar with equipment and material used for Production, Facilities and Drilling,
PUMA and Well Intervention.• Contribute to a sound management of more than 15,000 line items at 98 % accuracy.
• Participate to maintain and achieve activity levels as per recommended internal KPIs.
• Ensure an accurate checking of material receipt in terms of quality and quantity.
• Be available during emergencies no matter the hour, including during late hour
operations, week-ends, public holidays etc.
• Contribute actively to a safe working environment, housekeeping, and strict adherence to
the company’s 14 Must Do Rules.
• Actively participate in the establishment of contractor JHA and SWP
Experiences / Competence & Requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or any relevant academic field.
• 2-3 years of exposure to Oil and Gas production operations will be a considerable plus.
• Good knowledge of offshore equipment.
• High potential to adapt to a vigorous working environment where expectations are regularly
• Honest, result-oriented, respect for others, self-confident team player.
• Deal with vendors and customers in a very respectful and ethical manner.
• Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to apply until Monday, 1st November 2021.
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |