Job Title: Cleaner/ Cook
Reports to: Hierarchical: Logistics Assistant
Duty station Bamenda
Type of contract Fixed Term
Duration of employment contract: 2 Months
From 1 November 2021 to 31 December 2021
Main objective and tasks
• Keeping the office and guesthouse both inside and surroundings neat and clean
• Maintaining adequate stocks of appropriate cleaning materials and supplies,
• Food preparation for accommodated guest
• To maintain hygiene and safety regulations for kitchen staff and self
Educational and professional experience required
•Minimum level GCE O’L or equivalent
• Vocational training in kitchen management
Technical and behavioral competencies required
• An experienced cleaner with a good standard of knowledge of cleaning
• programmes and security issues.
• Pride taken in achieving an excellent standard of work.
• Helpful and friendly manner.
• Ability to communicate well with other staff.
• Ability to organise your own work.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• High level of punctuality and attendance.
Desirable competencies and qualifications •Capacity to work autonomously
• Organization skills
• Adherence to INTERSOS principles
• People-management skills
Languages • Knowledge of spoken English and Pidgin-English is mandatory
• Knowledge of French is an asset
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Send your CV and Cover letter by following this link: https://cutt.ly/lRUeLwp
Only CVs and Cover letters sent through the link mentioned will be received.
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the written and technical tests.
Please apply no later than 31 October, 2021, at 5 PM.
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |