Responsible for implementing the Markets Sales strategy within the risk guidelines, sales policy and procedures. In this position, he/she must also coordinate with the relationship managers to provide treasury products, expand business through customer acquisition and maximize revenues.
The role would typically involve:
• Prepare and execute Markets Sales and Derivatives plan.• Provide high quality customer execution and service for all treasury products.• Make Citibank Cameroon FXLM the first choice for customers and professionals in the country.• Provide active and broad support to the Markets Head in managing the business.• Manage Foreign Exchange exposures within approved Market Risk and Credit limits.
• Meet revenue targets through proactive management of the flow business as well as upgrading the clients to derivatives products and innovative solutions.• Meet revenues and volumes targets for Citi FX Pulse by providing excellent deal execution and quality service.• Maintain excellent contacts with clients through regular phone and onsite calls, while adhering to sales coverage model. • Deliver market information and insight to customers via newsletters and face to face interface.• Prepare and execute de Markets sales and Derivatives plan, to ensure the country coverage model covers all treasury products and customer segments.• Champion the FXLM/TTS Joint Venture in country through delivery of eSolutions to clients.• Promote and support quality initiatives to reduce transaction defects and cycle time. • Ensure that dealing is conducted at the highest ethical standards.• Actively support product and customer development.• Prepare Liquidity Funding Plan and ensure quality of Market Risk reports.• Check the Balance Sheet and TROPs/PCU Reports (daily), and highlight major variations to Country Treasurer.• Prepare Assets and Liabilities Committee (ALCO) deck.• Ensure accuracy of reports to Country Treasurer.• Act as effective back up to the Markets Head & Country Treasurer.
The job will expose the candidate to:
• Dealing with diverse groups of people in different geographical locations.• Exposure to internal, external and Regulatory audits.• Ensure standard approach throughout the sub cluster.• Develop an understanding of the specific products of the business as well as the Franchise.
Previous experience of/as:
• Ability to back up the Markets Head • Fluency in French and English is required• Through knowledge of the end-to-end process for Treasury products• Good knowledge of Cameroon Macroeconomics and financial markets• Dealing in one or more foreign currencies • Adequate understanding of the drivers of the global economy and their impact on the local markets• Analytical thinking• Attention to detail• Ability to prioritize• Management of diversity
• Citigroup policies• Internally: Ability to influence the matrix organisation• Externally: Ability to influence market place and regulators• Market knowledge and presence.• Strategic planning & implementation• Team building• Good understanding of Treasury and Derivatives products• Understanding of Corporate and Investment Banking products (Loans, cash management, trade, treasury)• In-depth understanding of issues relating to compliance, knowledge of domestic and global regulatory requirements• Good Leadership skills.
• Quick thinker, who can translate rapid decisions into immediate action• Process and compliance focus• Supervisory • Ability to handle pressure• Strong numerical and computing skills• Good selling skills• Strong interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills• Good presentation skills • Demonstrate leadership in market place• Accountability and teamwork• Strategic planning• Integration • Creativity, initiative and flexibility• Negotiation skills• Execution driven• Demonstrated ability to generate a flow of business • Meet goals and deadlines• Respectful
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics, Finance, accounting, science, computers or mathematics.
• An energetic and highly motivated self-starter with an assertive character, a hands-on approach and who aspires to being a key contributor in a dynamic team environment of professionals. • Strong interpersonal and management skills are essential. • A pro-active decision maker who has the ability to champion initiatives to successful conclusion.• High level of loyalty, honesty, integrity, and the ability to work equally well alone and as part of a team. • The ability to accept extremely high levels of responsibility and accountability
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |