INTERNAL / EXTERNAL JOB ADVERT FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF A LOGISTIC ASSISTANT(M/F) BAND 2A FOR THE SUPPORT PROGRAMME FOR MUNICIPAL DEVELOPMENT OF THEDEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GlZ) GmbH IN BUEA.
The “Support Programme for Municipal Development” (PRADEC/ProMUD) is a technical cooperationprogramme to support Cameroonian municipalities in the decentralization process. The programme isimplemented by the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Decentralization (MINATD) and theGesellschalt fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GlZ) Gmbh. The programme objective is to “strengthenthe municipalities so that they can better assume their responsibilities for the communal development".PRADEC IProMUD focuses on (1) strengthening the revenue management capacities of municipalitiesand the transparency of municipal budget process; (2) establish prefectures - especially LDSs — as localinterlocutors; (3) strengthening the capacity of municipalities to maintain their own infrastructure to ensurebetter access to public services and (4) lmprove Internet access in ICT regions.
Place of employment: Buea
Responsibilities:Under the supervision of the Regional Team Leader, the incumbent will:- Support the officelproject logistics, such as conference room organization and others as instructed :
- Handle mailing services and photocopylscan documents as needed ;
- Provide services at meetings such as serve coffee, tea and water for guests and visitors ;
- Supply the offices with hot and cold beverages and other catering services ;
- Monitor and report the availability of stocks and various office supplies for replacement ;
- Run errands and carry out other tasks needed to run the office smoothly ;
I Ensure the office premises are clean and tidy notably various offices, furniture and windows ;
- Check office supplies and restock office materials, photocopiers, fax machines with paper, tonercartridges, etc. ;
- Check and refill supplies and articles in the washrooms ;
- Carry out minor repairs as required to keep office equipment operational ;
- Perform other project activities and other assigned tasks.
Reguired Qualifications, competences and experience:
0 At least GCE ordinary level Certificate or equivalent Diploma ;
- Good knowledge of English and French language wideiy used in country ;. At least 1—3 years’ work experience in similar position with references ;
a Good capacity of handling and disposing documents and materials ;
. Reliable and good organizational skills ;
. Be able to work under pressure and in a multicultural team ;
- Discipiine and punctuality.
Expected starting date: 1st January 2018Contract duration: One year renewableClosing date: 30 November 2017
Application submission: The folders containing application files (Cover letter, CV, Diploma, Workcertificate References) will be submitted with anonymous outer envelope mentioning «Job advert008I1117_ PRADEC ProMUD Logistic Assistant Buea » to one of the following addresses;
- Regional office GIZ In Yaoundé - Bastos behind the Russian Embassy.
~ By e- mail to email@example.com with above mentioned subject
NB: Female applications are highly encouraged
Ref : UOBI1117_PROMUD
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |