The GSG Unit Head is responsible for the strategic direction of the business, encompassing people management, strategic client management, liaison with other areas of the bank to ensure superior customer service and solution development and implementation, and ensuring adherence to all legal, regulatory, compliance, risk and other policy standards for Cameroon.
The teams involve Relationship Managers (“RMs”) The GSG coverage team manages approximately 88 clients with revenues of $ 7 MM YTD Oct
• Manage of portfolio of 10 to 15 clients • Execute the coverage strategy/business plan for names managed in the unit including account planning, calling strategy, and customer segmentation.• Lead and manage the GSG Teams.• Achieving trusted advisor status through developing close working relationships with customers.• Raise GSG’s profile within Citi by building key cross-functional and cross-geographic networks.• Exhibit strong product knowledge and analytical ability.• In depth knowledge of credit policies and responsible for Credit decisions /approving credits for customer base. • Increase market share and share of wallet for the portfolio.• Be aware of competitive landscape and formulating strategic responses to environmental conditions• Be conversant with customer pricing models, Risk, capacity planning.• Ensure Compliance and KYC policies adhered to for customer base.• Managing Customer Profitability (Revenue, Expense, COC, EBIT, and NI) and RORC Partnership with Product, Risk and O & T to deliver optimal value to the customer.• Understand and effectively manage Citi’s global capacities and complexities; sound credit management; regulatory & compliance.
• Effective leadership• Multi-functional job scope – interaction across all areas of the bank;• Self-Direction and self-motivation• Customer centric Focus• Ability to utilize information effectively;• Continuous learning and teaching a team which needs to understand the importance of EM GSG subs: how do we market them and effectively leverage our Global network.• Creating partnerships• Global Effectiveness• Ability to keep up the pace and speed with the market• Adapting to the high performing culture of Citi.
Future Career Prospects:
• Larger cluster roles• Larger country Banking and GSG Head roles
• Minimum of 8 years Post graduate banking experience.• In-depth understanding of compliance issues, global and local regulatory requirements.• Experience in working with and within a matrix organization and cross-functional teams.
• In-depth understanding of banking products – loans / debts (short and long-term), cash management, trade products and finance, FX, interest rate hedging, liquidity management.• Strong understanding of corporate & structured finance; DCM; derivatives products; investment banking offerings (advisory, equity).
• In-depth industry knowledge.• Proven existing customer relationships.• Proven track record of senior relationships
• Strategic thinker and ability to re-align timeously in line with market dictates.• Strong Leadership and people management skills essential.• Strong Sales / Customer and Business Development skills.• Strong communication skills – verbal and written.• High standards.• Relationship building.• Strong influencing & negotiating skills.• Planning skills.• Decision-making.• Process and Controls.• Managing a Matrix.• Deal Origination and Execution Skills.• Fluent in French and English
Tertiary education – Post Graduate preferable.
• Proven ability to leverage the Citi global network & handle complex, challenging environment.• Proven ability to originate and close complex deals/ solutions.• Proven ability to act as a financial advisor.• Ability to coordinate and manage customer credit & marketing activity in a number of different countries.• Ability to manage risk in portfolio.• Driven and results oriented• Sound Business judgment• Integrity, Respect and Balance• Tolerance for risk• High tolerance for ambiguity• Perseverance• Flexibility• Presence• Ability to take the initiative, self- starter • Attention to detail and accuracy• Ability to handle conflict effectively• Team Player• Accountability & Ownership• Respect for Compliance & Controls• Commitment to Learning• High tolerance for work pressure• Strong Time Management
Should the Business Head and HR deem there to be high potential candidates who do not fully meet the inherent requirements of the role the candidate may be considered for the position, provided they have certain skills and experience which are closely related to the role. In the exceptional cases where we hire a more junior candidate, HR may require to bring in the candidate at the appropriate grade than the one advertised to maintain internal equity. In these cases the Business and HR will work together to determine a formal developments plan for the candidate to get them up to the appropriate grade.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp / Email | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium Express |