· Department: Sales & Marketing
· Reporting Line: Regional Sales Manager
· Plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
· Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
Education & Experience :
· High National Diploma or its equivalent in Sales or Marketing.
· Minimum of two (02) years relevant field sales experience.
Skills & Competencies
· Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
· Excellent knowledge of the company’s product and service offerings.
· Basic understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
· Very good communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
· Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and work under pressure
· Very good customer service skills & high ethical standards.
· High sense of responsibility and accountability.
· Good mastery of Office suite (Particularly Excel) with strong reporting skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Execute sales plan based on the approved sales strategy in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager.
· Process customer orders and follow-up with distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organisational policies.
· Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
· Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
· Work closely with Area Manager to identify constraints to product sales and notify the Regional Sales Manager.
· Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams or new sales avenues.
· Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers within the local environment.
· Ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
· Prepare / compile periodic activity, financial and performance reports.
Closing date for application: February 16, 2018
Dangote Cement Cameroon fully drives its recruitment process internally.
Therefore, we deny any mandate to an individual or company to act as a third party on our behalf.
APPLY ONLINE HERE