SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation, working in Agriculture, Energy, and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene. Founded in the Netherlands in 1965, we have built a long-term, local presence in more than 30 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors works with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
For more information on our operations in Cameroon and SNV, visit our website: www.snv.org
SNV has been in Cameroon since 1965. We started as a volunteer service, then as an agency executing projects and since 2003, we are an independent advisory and support organisation. Our activities center on two impact areas: increasing production, income and employment, and increasing access to basic services (water and health).
Overview of the position
SNV seeks a talented, entrepreneurial, result-oriented and experienced professional who will lead the Cameroon country team in realizing the implementation of high quality programs in SNV’s sectors. We offer you a challenging position in a very dynamic environment.
The Country Director is responsible for leading and driving the country program. It is a multi-faceted role, focused on securing adequate funding to sustain operations, upscale and strategically strengthen the country program, while ensuring high quality delivery. It will require you to be well informed about national and international development priorities and steer the sectors in response to these priorities. You will forge partnerships and alliances between SNV and important national and international actors, and stimulate collaboration for impact in SNV sectors. You will be the face of SNV in the country and ensure a positive image and visibility.
You will lead, coach and support a team of proffesionals to perform at their best to meet and exceed client, donor and SNV corporate expectations. In addition, you will be a key member of our global senior management team, making meaningful contributions to help shape the future of SNV.
This is a full-time International position with the successful candidate being contracted on a three-year basis with the possibility of renewal. Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. A pension plan, life and medical insurances are included in the benefits package.
Key Steps in the Selection Process
1. Please submit your application in English via SmartRecruiters on or before 29 April 2018 if you wish to be considered for this position. All information will be in the strictest confidence. We will revert to you as soon as feasible when we have reviewed your application.
2. During the recruitment process, SNV will require your cooperation in completing a Competency Profile when long listed for this position.
3. We will require that you provide us with full details of three people who are willing to act as a referee. We will not contact these referees without your explicit permission. Please note that reference checks may be conducted prior to your face-to-face interviews.
4. Should SNV wish to proceed with your application two interviews with the Selection Committee will take place.
5. After your interviews with the Selection Committee, we will advise you of the Committee’s decision as soon as possible. Please note that the successful candidate will be required to furnish SNV with original copies of their qualifications prior to an offer being extended.
NB: Only shortlisted will be contacted
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |