Field service representative / Technicien d'Intervention Energie - 004C5A
This position is accountable for installing, inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing customer equipment. The incumbent will maintain, retrofit, and provide technical support for all Schneider products, both in the shop and on site. Work on competitive equipment may also be part of the role. FSR will instruct customers on the operation and maintenance of equipment. He will provide technical instruction and guidance to new and less experienced FSR. He will perform warranty and recall work. Test circuits and equipment utilizing various tools and machines such as computers, software, workstations, circuit diagram, etc. Analyze malfunctions in equipment and interpret maintenance manuals, using knowledge of systems and electronics to isolate and correct issues. FSR must be available to respond to emergency calls and for intervention. Maintain service equipment, tools and documentation. Identify sales opportunities and submit them to sales teams in the FS systems (CRM/ERP). Any intervention will have to be prepared and executed in respect of safety guidelines (prevention plan, protection equipments, …)
Customers, coordinators, Operations leader, Inside services sales, technical support
Key Success Factors
Regular training to develop competency
Knowledge of overall Schneider Electric offer and serviceable assets to identify cross-BU opportunities
Appropriate tools to be efficient
Skills Required (can be adapted per technologies used in SE Business Units) :
· High level of technical knowledge of electronic/electrical component theory. Knowledge of HVAC systems and applicable application software knowledge is preferred.
· Must be able to perform duties with general direction, receiving only general guidance with respect to overall objectives. Work is usually quite independent of other team members
· Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
· Must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
· Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business procedures, professional documents, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
· Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.
· Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Must be able to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to communicate (speak, hear and write) effectively to various intellectual levels.
· Familiarization in preparing MOPs is a plus and candidate must adhere to the strict guidelines of approved Methods of Procedures (MOPs).
· Verifiable hands-on technical work experience required
· Certification needed according to Business and Country where he is operating.
· Relevant experience with critical systems infrastructure equipment (i.e. electrical switchgear, diesel generators, UPS systems, electrical distribution, chillers, cooling towers, air handlers, fire detection/suppression or building monitoring systems).
· Posses a valid driver's license.
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp / Email | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium Express |