OBJECTThe General Manager of Crédit Foncier du Cameroun (CFC), launches a Call for Interestfor the recruitment of Experts to assist the CFC in the preparation of tender files.
2. PARTICIPATIONThis Call for Interest is open to individuals of Cameroonian nationality of good morality,enjoying their civil rights and having proven experience in the preparation of biddingdocuments and award procedures in public procurement.
3. CONSISTENCY OF THE MISSIONThe expert’s mission consists of drafting tender files relating to his field of expertise.The Expert must, for this purpose be able to perform the following tasks:- Develop the Terms of Reference (TOR) based on the needs of the Client;- Elaborate the administrative and technical documents constituting the Tender filesfrom the Terms of Reference or Technical Studies made available.
4. FIELDS OF INTERVENTIONThe fields of intervention open to this selection are as follows:- IT infrastructures;- Computer applications;- Civil engineering (field of buildings and collective equipment);- Mechanical Engineering ;- Electrical engineering;- Architecture;- Supplying of goods;- Communication and Marketing;- Training;- Legal audit;- Technical audit;- Financial and accounting audit;- Services (insurance, health, caretaking, car mechanics, cleaning of premises, mainte-nance of equipment).
5. COMPOSITION AND PRESENTATION OF THE APPLICATION FILEUnder penalty of rejection, each application file must include a complete administrativefile and a technical file including the following documents required.A. Administrative filea) A duly signed, dated and stamped letter of motivation;b) A certificate of non conviction;c) A certified true copy of the highest diploma justifying to pertainance to the chosenfield;d) An attestation of presentation of the original of the said diploma;e) A copy of the registration certificate to the Professional Order where appropriate;All these administrative documents must be produced in original or certified truecopies by the competent issuing authority or a civil administrative authority (DO, SDO… etc) and dated less than three (03) months from the initial date of submission oftenders.B- Technical filea) A detailed signed and dated Curriculum Vitae (CV);b) A technical note highlighting the understanding of the scope of the mission, themethodology and organization to be implemented to carry out the mission;c) The candidate’s references in carrying out the project RDTs development missions,the elaboration of the tender files, the participation in the work of the ProcurementCommissions and the tender analysis sub-committees. Such references will be justi-fied by photocopies of appointment decisions, reports produced in the context of pastexperiences, or any other document that proves this experience.
6. RECEIVABILITY CRITERIA OF APPLICATION FILESThe admissibility of the applications will be assessed on the basis of the completenessand the conformity of the administrative file. Any application file whose administrativefile is not complete and does not comply with the above requirements, will be declaredinadmissible and therefore rejected.
7. EVALUATION CRITERIA OF THE APPLICATION FILEa- Eliminatory criteriaNon compliance of academic referals with the chosen field.b- Essential criteria1. 1Qualification of the candidate (2 marks)?;2. Experience in drafting Terms of reference and tender files (7 marks)?;3. Experience in supervising the drafting of tender files (6 marks)?;4. participation in evaluating tender files (4 marks)?;Training in in drafting tender files, evaluating and auditing public contracts proce-dures (1 mark).
8. EVALUATION CHARTThe evaluation of the applications, including the technical files, will be based on the fol-lowing criteria:This constitutes the evaluation grid and not the evaluation criteria, please start the gridby evaluating the eliminatory criteria and then the essential criteria.TOTAL 20NB: Only candidates having scored 15/20 shall be considered.
9. REMITTANCE OF CANDIDATURE FILEEach file, drafted in English or French in four (04) copies, one (01) original et three (03)duplicates marked as such, shall reach the Department of Mail located at the eighth (8th)floor of the Head Office building of Crédit Foncier du Cameroun, door 810, Tél.?: 22223 52 16 – Fax?: 222 23 52 21 not later than 25 september 2018 at 3:00 PM, localtime. It shall be deposited against receipt and shall bear the inscription:“CALL FOR INTEREST N°004/AMI/CFC/2018 OF 10thSEPTEMBER 2018 FOR THERECRUITMENT OF EXPERTS TO ASSIST CREDIT FONCIER DU CAMEROUN INDRAFTING TENDER FILES”
10. COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATIONComplementary information may be obtained at the Directorate of General Affairs located at the second (2nd) floor of the Head Office building of Crédit Foncier du Cameroun,door 203, Tél.: 222 23 02 37 – Fax: 222 23 52 21 latest one (01) week to thedeadline of remittance of offers.YAOUNDE, 10 thSEPTEMBER 2018
THE GENERAL MANAGER OF CREDIT FONCIER DU CAMEROUNMissi Jean PaulM. à N
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |