North Cameroon Landscape
Position : Finance Officer
Location : North Cameroon Garoua,
Reports To : Senior Finance Officer with (dotted line to Project Director Finance Manager)
Direct Reports : Accountant
The Admin and Finance Officer reports to the Senior Admin and Finance Officer of the North Landscape with dotted line to BSB project director, and Finance Manager. The position may require traveling to various project sites of the landscape. This position is responsible for assisting the Senior Finance and Admin Officer and landscape director and Finance in all aspect of Finance and Administration of the landscape.
This position is responsible for processing, recording, and monitoring all the bank payment of the landscape verifying the accuracy of the documentation before processing any financial transaction and providing any information to the Northen landscape management regarding accounting practices and procedures.
This position is responsible for assisting or on all the effective implementation of the logistics and supply chain management systems in compliance with WCS policy and donor requirement.
This position act as a backup in the absence of the Senior Admin and Finance Officer.
Duty and responsibilities
· Prepare all the financial transactions (internal and external payment) in accordance with the WCS policy.
· Conduct a thorough verification of transactions to ensure that the transactions are properly coded (GL account, Grant Code and Ref Key3/Activity Code).
· Verify all the accruals and prepayments of the landscape to ensure that they are taken into consideration with their corresponding invoices at the end of every month.
· Review all the documentation related payment through the bank ensure the compliance of WCS policy and donor requirement and recommend the Senior Finance Officer and Landscape Director on the action to take.
· Prior payment, prepare bank payment vouchers and corresponding journal vouchers (Prepayment, accruals, etc) and submit them to Senior Finance and Admin Officer for review and approval by Landscape Director.
· Record on weekly basis all bank payments vouchers including journal vouchers in the WCS JV template and submit them to Senior Finance and Admin Officer for review.
· In corroboration with the Senior Finance and Admin Officer, prepare the monthly bank reconciliation of the landscape and submit Senior Finance and Admin for review.
· In collaboration of the Finance Admin Officer verifies and closely monitoring of the staff advance and provide monthly status with the recommendation proposal to undertake to ensure the timely regular cleaning
· In collaboration of the Senior Finance Officer, ensure the compliance of WCS financial procedures and consistence of internal control systems and the landscape level.
· Monitor the cash liquidity at the bank and recommend the call of fund when necessary!
· Based on the landscape monthly action plan, prepare the call of funds, and submit it to Senior Finance Officer for review and approval by the Landscape Director
· Collaborate with the Logistics department of landscape to ensure the update of the asset list at the reception of the assets and asset tag.
· Collaborate with Logistics and Senior Finance Officer to set up a proper Stock Management System of the spare parts and other items of the landscape including the fuel efficiency management system.
· Collaborate with the Landscape HR Officer to ensure the proper calculation of statutory payroll liabilities and timely remittance including the regular accrual of severance and leave days.
· In collaboration of the Landscape HR Officer to ensure the proper follow up of the timely submission of timesheet on monthly basis
· Assist the Senior Finance Officer in all aspects of internal and external audit as needed.
· Assist the Senior Finance and Admin Officer to close the month end and fiscal year end as required by the WCS.
· Perform any other duty assigned by the management.
• Advanced Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or any other related field.
• Full fluency in Microsoft office, particularly Excel spreadsheets, graphing and chart functions.
• Have at most 5 years of experience with a minimum 3 years in related field and some
demonstration experience in human resources management required.
• Demonstration of strong writing, communication, and presentation skill
How to apply
Interested candidates, who meet the above qualifications, skills, and experience, should apply through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15/12/2023.
“Finance Officer North Cameroon Landscape” in the subject line of your email.
CV _Name of the candidate,
- Cover Letter_Name of the candidate.
WCS is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment and look for future team members who share that same value.
| Alertes SMS / WhatsApp | Modèles Gratuits : CVs et Lettres | CV Premium | FAQs | Forums Emplois |